- 37 years experience playing the bagpipes.
- I have performed at hundreds of Weddings and Funerals and am well versed in all relevant procedures.
- I have played numerous times at popular Wedding venues, including Montsalvat, Avalon Castle, Quat Quatta Mansion, Rippon Lea Estate, Overnewton Castle, Emu Bottom Homestead, Glen Erin Vineyard Retreat, Werribee Mansion, Bram Leigh Receptions, Eynesbury Homestead, Tatra Receptions, Cloud Hill Gardens, Buttleigh Wootton, Victoria Police Chapel and most of Melbourne's CBD Churches.
- I have regularly worked with all of the major Funeral Service providers, who value my reliability, quality of work and reasonable fees.
- 15 years professional piping at a Grade 1 standard with the Victoria Police Pipe Band. Grade 1 is the highest attainable level in pipe bands. In competition, the band was undefeated in Australia from 1988 to 1998.
- At the World Pipe Band Championships in Glasgow, Scotland, the band was placed in the top six in Grade 1 every year from 1992 to 1997. In 1998, the band achieved its goal and become the Grade 1 World Pipe Band Champions. This is the ultimate achievement in the world of pipe bands and to this date, the Victoria Police Pipe Band is the only band from the Southern Hemisphere to achieve this feat at a Grade 1 level. In addition to playing with the band, I was also a member of the team responsible for the tuning and setting up of the band.
- I am well experienced performing with other musicians and am able to have my bagpipe accurately tuned to suit Bb 466 or A 440.
- I have played in concerts with André Rieu and The Seekers. I have also played as a soloist with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, the Victorian State Orchestra and the Zelman Memorial Symphony Orchestra. The performances included traditional Scottish music as well as the composition "Orkney Wedding With Sunrise". I have also played as a soloist with artists such as Eric Burden, Marion Martin and on the mini-series "My Brother Tom". In 2018, I participated in the 2018 Basel Military Tattoo in Switzerland, with the Rats Of Tobruk Memorial Pipes & Drums.
- I have performed on internationally acclaimed pipe band recordings, such as "Uphold The Right", "Live In Ireland", "Live In The Rockies" and "The Masterblaster Concert", in Motherwell, Scotland.
- I have assisted a number of pipe bands to a high degree of competitive success relative to their grade:
- The Footscray City Highland Pipe Band, with numerous local, state and national Championships in Grades 3 and 2, including wins at the 1994 Grade 2 New Zealand Pipe Band Championships and the 1996 and 1998 Grade 2 Australian Pipe Band Championships.
- The Watsonia R.S.L. Pipe Band, who won the 1998 Grade 4 Australian Pipe Band Championships.
- The Maryborough & Districts Highland Pipe Band, with wins at the 2000 and 2001 Grade 4 Australian Pipe Band Championships and a 2nd place at the 2003 Grade 3 New Zealand Pipe Band Championships. Between 2001 and 2006, the band enjoyed numerous wins in local Grade 4 and Grade 3 competitions.
- The Frankston R.S.L. Pipes & Drums, who won the 2013 Grade 4 Victorian Pipe Band Championships.
- I led and tutored the Williamstown R.S.L. Pipe Band from 2007 to 2016, winning many local contests in Grade 4 and then Grade 3. We also won the 2010 Grade 4 Victorian Pipe Band Championships, the 2012 Grade 3 Victorian Pipe Band Championships and won the Overall Piping at the 2012 Grade 3 Australian Pipe Band Championships and again at the 2014 Grade 3 Australian Pipe Band Championships.
- Since 1993, I have been an accredited Piping Judge in Australia with both the Advanced Piping Certificate (Australian Pipe Band Association) and the Adjudicators Certificate (Australian Pipe Band Association).
The Victoria Police Pipe Band, winning the Grade 1 World Pipe Band Championships,
Glasgow Green, Scotland, 1998.